Dear Cadets Player Development Academy guests,
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we’d like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the health and well-being of our participants and their families are our highest priority.
Cadets Player Development Academy staff members are taking the following actions to ensure the safety of our guests:
- Sanitizing all surfaces, with an emphasis on doors, door handles, tables, chairs, countertops and restrooms
- At this time, we will not be providing helmets or bats for public use
Be sure to follow these tips to stay safe:
- Thoroughly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, using soap and hot water.
- If you or any family member is ill or under the weather, please stay home
- Do not share water bottles
- Refrain from shaking hands with others
- Request that those around you follow the above listed practices.
We will continue to stay up-to-date with the latest information made available by the CDC, New York State Department of Health, and local health officials. For more information, please consult the CDC website.
Please feel free to reach out to us by phone should you have any additional questions or concerns.