AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
Train with our team of professional instructors all year round!
For travel team players ages 10 through 14, our after school program provides the opportunity to participate in all of our in-house programs at a significant value. Registration includes the following:
- Upon entering the facility, players are given an hour to complete their homework and school assignments. Players that finish early are permitted to train on their own until 4:30pm, when our programs begin.
- 2.5 hours of training a day: Monday and Wednesdays is our Zone it Up Hitting Program, and Tuesdays and Thursdays is our Top Gun Pitching Program. On Fridays, players split between our D467 Fielding Program and our D2 Catchers Program.
- Participants in our After School Program must have an active membership at the Cadets Player Development Academy. Click to purchase your membership today!
- School and house pickup options are available.
- Add $25/month if being picked up on the facility's side of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge
- Add $50/month if being picked up on the other side of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge
Players must commit to a minimum of 3 months.
Packages (click to sign up)
(up to 6 days of programs and training a week)
2 program days/
2 training days